Managing Director – Joe Dwyer
Joe is responsible for the performance of Dwyer Engineering to ensure achievement of the requirements of respective Clients in respect of the objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Projects. He controls, develops, manages and coordinates the provision of project management and construction services so that results are achieved and risks identified and managed on complex, high-value projects on time & on budget, and to agreed standards of quality.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership within the company, including coaching and development.
- Develop & implement company plans & monitoring progress in respect of quality, time and costs.
- Lead initiatives in team culture, continuous performance improvement, and learning and development.
- Ensure effective communication and co-ordination within the company and to the client team(s).
- Approve, interpret, and execute policy, objectives, and standards.
- Implementation and monitoring of systems & policies to ensure that works are undertaken cost-effectively, in compliance with company policies and statutory obligations.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with the Clients.
- Control & optimise the allocation of human and physical resources in respect of engineering, procurement and construction activities within the company.
- Identify potential safety, cost, time, quality, procurement or HR issues & taking corrective action.
- Seek Client approval for changes to scope.
- Ensure that the highest standards of health, safety & environmental management are implemented.
- Interview, develop, review and deploying appropriately skilled personnel to assist the growth of the company.